18/01/2017

Two Deep Cleansing Hair Treatments I Swear By

As the title suggests, these are my one stop hair treatments that you have to try for yourself; either at the weekend as a pamper treatment or during the week as a little treat for getting through a hectic work day - either way these treatments will not disappoint.

krystelcouture, MarulaDeepMoistureHairMask, haircare, marulaoil,

hairisfabric, volumesupportconditioner, krystelcouture, haircare, hairvolume,

Marula, The Perfect Treatment for Dry Hair.

This mask is really luxurious with the deeply nourishing ingredients that just smother the hair in natural goodness. This really helps my dry ends by repairing damage and lost moisture after not conditioning my hair for long periods of time. I condition my hair twice a week and shampoo in-between to get added volume; however, my ends can end up dryer because of this so when applying my treatment mask it works straight away to repair my ends and give a huge moisture boost back. This works even better if your working in-between high and low temperatures with the weather changing frequently, as this can really play havoc with my hair and this mask is a life saviour for re-balancing my scalp and ends. The Marula deep moisture repair mask* contains high levels of oleic acid and keratin amino acids to help the marula oil penetrate the hair shaft and treat it from within, to tame frizz and boost shine. What I personally love about this mask is the ingredients are gentle enough to boost coloured hair whilst protecting it and locking in colour. You have the added bonus of pro-vitamin B5 and wheat proteins to improve hair's smoothness, shine and durability. What can I say? I'm completely smitten with this wonder mask and even better it smells amazing on top of the amazing benefits it provides. My hands glide through my thick hair after applying this and it just feels so much lighter in weight once washed out and super shiny compared to just using shampoo alone...

Mega Volume? Look to Hair is Fabric Volume Support.

That's right, mega volume is a stone's throw away with this volumising concoction. This treatment is like nothing I've ever tried or come across before with its shampoo like consistency and the way it gives incredible volume to limp locks. I wouldn't consider my hair limp as such, but some days I do find it lacking life and in need of a boost to get the oomph back! Yes, my hair is long and getting much longer as the weeks/months go by but I don't think I would have it any other way; however, with that being said, I do miss the volume and thickness I used to achieve with slightly shorter hair. This Hair is Fabric volume support conditioner brings much-needed life to my hair with pea bio-peptides to add volume and shine to lacklustre locks. The consistency of this conditioner really surprised me at first and I can vividly remember myself checking the label numerous times to see if it was a shampoo rather than a conditioner by the way it lathered up instantly, and even more so than most shampoos I've used. This specific conditioner is also packed with nourishing ingredients such as conditioning technology oils, hyaluronic acid and fruit extracts to protect the hair and leave it soft and supple once dry.

Which Mask is forYou?

Truth be told you have to try both to get a feel for which one is more suited to your hair needs but coming from my personal perspective I can't live without either formula. I have the added benefit of volume one night and then a deep conditioning mask the next! What's not to love? If you're still unsure then look to the condition of your hair and what it's in need of? Is it dry/damaged, then try the deep conditioning Marula Oil treatment? Is it maybe normal or oily? Give the Hair is Fabric Volume Support a try to combat oiliness and bring back volume to overworked hair; either way, if it's normal you have the best of both worlds to try whichever formula you prefer or even both!....

What's your thought's on these masks? Will you be trying them?

Some of these items have been sent to me for review and will be appropriately marked. Please see my disclaimer for more information.

41 responses to “Two Deep Cleansing Hair Treatments I Swear By”

1. Laura says:

Never seen these before, but I need to try these. I have really dry hair x

Laura
    Pink Frenzy

2. Violette says:

They both look great! Thanks for sharing!

You totally should it’s lovely for treating dry hair especially during the winter months x

I love masks as my hair can get so dry at times and I’ve heard coconut oil is amazing for dry ends and as a conditioning treatment! Coconut oil can be used for so many things so definitely need to get myself a jar haha x

5. Jessica says:

I def need to try these two 🙂 I’ve never tried either one but I’m excited to try them 🙂
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

6. Beth T says:

Both of these sound gorgeous but I’m more drawn to the volumising one – anything that gives my fine hair a bit of a boost is alright by me! xx

Toasty

7. Rosanna Briguglio says:

I use deep conditioning hair treatments at least once a week, thanks so much for letting me know about these!
    Have a lovely weekend 🙂
    Rosanna x

8. yuka says:

They sound amazing! I wanna try these!

9. Miss Nev says:

Looks so good! Need to give this a try x

Nev | Miss Nev

10. I’ve never used a hair mask before, but these sound really good! Especially because my hair needs the extra moisture in the winter months. Thanks for sharing Jenny 🙂

Thank you L and I know right!! My hair feel so dry during the winter months so it’s good to get a moisture boost once/twice a week to bring it back to normal x

11. Lu Suito says:

I’ll guess mine would be the Marula one. I don’t need more volume in my life, I have it naturally lol.

lu | Coco&Louis

I love volume but I’ve noticed since it’s growing longer it’s starting to go more limp so the volume is much needed for me as I want long hair but do miss the volume I used to get when it was just over shoulder length x

12. WhatWouldVWear says:

Never heard of these products but I am intrigued! Will check these out!

xoxo, Vanessa

13. Oh I love the sound of these. Always love finding new hair products!

Gemma x

14. Naznin says:

These products look great! And beautiful photography!

15. Never heard of these products before! I hope I will get to find them

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

16. I should take better care of my hair, thanks for sharing these!

17. Radi says:

Lovely suggestions. I’ve never tried these. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Have a great day!

18. Lena says:

I’ve never heard about marula oil so it’s an interesting find for me! I usually use argan oil which is great for my winter battered hair. Thanks for the info! Great pics too 🙂 xo~ Lena

It’s very similar to Argan oil and I find both very hydrating on dry ends so it was lovely to see a mask version to use weekly! x