08/07/2016

Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb Eau De Parfum

The thing that stands out most to me about Viktor and Rolf's Flower Bomb perfume is the beautiful sweet scent that lingers for hours as it matures. This has to be my favourite fragrance for spritzing on clothes and freshly washed laundry for a scent that lasts days.

ViktorandRolfflowerbomb, flowerbombperfume, krystelcouture,

Viktorandrolfflowerbomb, perfume, flowerbomb, krystelcouture,

flowerbomb, viktorandrolf, beautyblogger, flowerbombperfume,

Product Description: Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb Perfume

I've always been a huge fan of sweet, candy scents and this perfume just bursts with warm sugary sweet tones with a light floral explosion; the main reason why this is such a popular scent. The balance between sweet and floral is beautiful and really balances the perfume out, but I do feel it's much sweeter than other perfumes I've tried in the past and that's the main reason why I completely love this and will buy again and again. Very soft and warming, this makes the perfect scent all year round but more so for Spring/Summer! The fragrance is really feminine and smells beautiful when applied to the wrists and neck, you can also spray this in your clothes drawers like I mentioned briefly above and the scent lingers on clothes for day's and embeds into the fabric! I just adore the scent when this happens and it makes your clothes smell really nice and sweet.

The Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb Eau De Parfum contains top notes of tea and bergamot, middles notes of sambac jasmine, orchid, freesia, and with a base note of patchouli. The packaging is even more pretty with the glass work and metal embossed plate to the front showcasing the brand. The spray applicator is easy to use and works really well for dispensing the perfect amount of fragrance but I normally like to top up with a couple more sprays. It's such a pleasing positive scent with the sweet floral notes that make this very fruity and it's one of those comforting scents that help to clear the mind and put you in a state of ease and oneness (one of the reasons why I always carry a mini bottle with me).

Have you tried this perfume yet?

27 responses to “Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb Eau De Parfum”

1. Betsy Todd says:

Love this perfume, very good

2. Cinzia Satta says:

This scent is one of my favourites ,love it!
    Cinzia

3. TheStyleRawr says:

Beautiful photos! This is my most favourite perfume… I don’t own. 🙂 Smells incredible!

4. MITCH says:

I love perfume that can last all day long! In fact I have never heard of this brand before, but now I’m wanting to try it. Especially when you mention there’s a floral note in it 🙂

Oh Dear Bumblebees

5. Serene Kurd says:

I absolutely love this fragrance and wear it all the time, I love your photography Jenny! <3 the pictures are absolutely stunning!

Serene | I Am Serene L

6. Halima says:

I have the extreme version of this, I love it!

Lima
    Fashionicide
    xo

7. Shireen says:

I kept hearing and reading amazing reviews about this perfume but I had no idea why until recently I managed to score a sample of it and wow, it really does smells good! I might purchase the full size.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

8. Adele Miner says:

I am in love with the packaging on this! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

9. This is lovely – such a lovely post and I’ve heard so much about this!! I love perfumes that have a sweeter scent to them so I will definitely be looking at this and the bottle, ah it’s just so pretty! 🙂

Hope you’re well and having a lovely week 🙂

Layla xx

10. Alice Grace says:

This scent is one of my favourites for the evening and I love how long it lasts on the skin, too! You can’t help but swoon at the beautiful bottle, either!

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

x

11. Anastasia says:

Can we please focus on how beautiful the package is?So girly!
    Have a great day 🙂
    xo
    Anastasia

12. Haven’t tried it, but the bottle is just so lovely! Could have it for display haha! Xx

13. Alexandra A. says:

This perfume looks very pretty and I like the design of it. I really think that the perfume we wear tells a lot about us and we have to choose it carefully.

Hugs from Alexandra ~ Impavid Blog

14. Sarah Laird says:

I’ve never tried anything from Viktor and Rolf but I love the sound of this scent and the packaging is absolutely beautiful so I’ll have to get a spritz next time I’m shopping. Also love your tip for spraying your fragrance on fresh laundry! 🙂 x

Viva Epernay | £100 Asos Voucher Giveaway! | Vote For Me – Beauty Blogging Awards

15. clara mcmillan says:

Sounds like a beautiful scent!

God bless,

XO, Claire

16. Rosy Flynn says:

I’ve never tried this perfume but I’m going to look out for it and give it a smell, I love the bottle too 🙂

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

17. Aditi Oberoi Malhotra says:

This sounds awesome! I’d love to try this one out!

Adi xx

18. Miss J. says:

Very floral scent! I’ve had some samples of it! 😉
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne

19. I haven’t smelt this perfume for so long but I remember loving it when my cousin showed it to me! I feel like it is such a favourite for so many people 🙂 beautiful photography!

20. Alice Rowe says:

I’ve smelt this is shops and it does smell lovely! Your photos are amazing! x

-Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

21. Courtney says:

This perfume sounds amazing! I’m a bit of a collector when it comes to perfumes so I already have way too many bottles, but I’ll have to check this one out!

22. Gabrielle says:

This scent both looks and sounds really beautiful (love the imagery!). I love the idea of a perfume lingering for hours and hours, particularly as I’ve always struggled getting scents to remain on my skin for longer than a couple of hours!

aglassofice.com
    x

23. I love this perfume so much too! It’s such a lovely fresh scent. I’ve never thought to spray it on clean laundry, but I think I’ll give that a go.

24. Sora says:

Wow, the packaging is beautiful! I’ve never smelled it, but it sounds like I’d like it. 🙂

Via Sora || instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

25. Kelsey & Kenecha says:

This one sounds amazing. I need to look for it 🙂

Florals&Smiles