25/01/2016

The Longline Wool Cape

This longline wool cape really is extraordinary and something I’ve longed for and couldn’t wait to hand it in my wardrobe. It’s perfect for winter and just adds character to more casual outfits. This definitely makes for my winter style staple on more mild day’s to dress up various outfits from evening wear to every day.

woolcape, lavishalice, streetstyle, krystelcouture,

jenny-hat

lavishalicestreetstyle, woolcape, cape,

onepiece, hat, riverisland, streetstyle,

black-coffee-to-go

wearingri, riverisland, missguided, streetstyle,

Outfit Details:  Coat: Lavish Alice (Similar) / Boots: G-Star Raw (Similar) / Sweater: River Island / Trousers: Missguided (Similar) / Cap: OnePiece

This piece most definitely takes your outfit from boring to completely thought out! I own so many pieces of Lavish Alice now and always enjoy seeing the new pieces they bring out each season to add a certain something, something to my outfits. I wanted to create depth to the outfit so mixed up some oversized pieces with more fitted pieces to give a gradual slimming appearance. The boxy slogan jumper was a huge favourite of mine for months and it’s a piece I still keep to wear year after year through the winter months. This jumper looks great teamed with these misguided high waist tailored trousers and the boots add extra height to finish the outfit off.

I’m looking forward to styling this cape up more and you might have noticed it appear in my last style post here with a more evening inspired assemble. I don’t normally go out of my way to wear caps but this one from OnePiece went well with the overall outfit and also helped keep the chill-out! I might have to experiment with different cap styles and start wearing them more. Overall I’ve found this outfit really versatile and it’s something quick and easy to achieve but still warm enough to wear on cooler days.

18 responses to “The Longline Wool Cape”

1. TheStyleRawr says:

I can’t believe you had snow – this cape is sooo fierce!

T xx

2. Marie says:

As usual awesome look ! That cape is great i would wear that 🙂

3. Thanks Chloe and it can with minimal effort! It dresses everything up, love it! xx

4. This was the first long cape I spotted and I knew I had to have it ha,ha! I love the design and the wool fabric makes it even better for chilly days! Thanks lovely 🙂 xx

5. GIUSTINELLA says:

Great look, I love your style!

giustinella.blogspot.com

6. Megan says:

You look amazing, love the cape! Plus you have such a lovely blog! xx http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

7. Brittny says:

I love how you styled this cape!

Brittny | http://www.brittnykindred.com

8. There isn’t an outfit out there that you couldn’t pull off! You look amazing in everything you wear I am so envious!! I would never have thought to put this sort of outfit together but it looks so nice 🙂

9. Sophie Smith says:

You pull off this look so well! The jacket is beautiful, it looks like it could dress up any outfit. I kind of want one now!

10. The Sunday Mode says:

That’s a really cool cape, I haven’t seen anything quite like that before. I feel like it would be so versatile to style!