19/12/2015

The Shearling Cape

The perfect cover up this winter and something I’ve been pairing with more simple pieces in my wardrobe this season. This is a faux shearling piece from River Island but very fashionable and most importantly warm! It adds a unique element of interest to my outfits and I love the added belt detailing to clinch in the waist for more definition and a slimmer proportion that balances the outfit; as the cape gives maximum volume to the sleeves giving a slightly more baggier appearance without the belt attached.

shearlingcape, streetstyle, lovemoschino,streetstyle, shearlingcoat, riverisland, raybanclubmaster, gemporia, pearlnecklace,

gstarraw, lynnjeans, shearlingcape, streetstyle,

Outfit Details: Necklace: Gemporia* / Cape Coat: River Island / Top: ALLSAINTS (similar) / Jeans: G-Star / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban / Boots: Daniel Footwear / Bag: Love Moschino (similar) / Lipstick: MAC Diva / Lip Pencil: MAC Nightmoth

The weather hasn’t been great here at all over the recent weeks and going to get worse! It’s cold and damp with rain showers almost every day, frustrating isn’t the word!! This combination is perfect for the current weather and between rain showers and extra cosy for the winter chill. This shearling cape coat, with its rustic suede outer and fluffy inner lining, goes perfectly with everything with its versatile shade. It’s definitely one of the chicest cover-ups I have and something I can wear season after season, that comes in suitable for daywear and evening wear.

I adore this pretty freshwater pearl necklace by Gemporia and find it makes this outfit pop with the stunning gold detailing and dainty freshwater cultured pearl sourced from China. These Daniel Footwear leather boots have been a firm favourite of mine for years now and the craftsmanship really is incredible! The pointed toe instantly gives my outfits a more polished look. The faded khaki ALLSAINTS top blends in nicely with the grey tones of my G-Star jeans and makes for a great colour palette this winter.

22 responses to “The Shearling Cape”

1. Hannah says:

The cape is so lovely and that bag is gorgeous!

hannahsnotebook.net

2. Nadia says:

The cape is absolutely stunning on you, sweetie! The lighting in the backdrop is a perfection <3 Gorgeous photography!
    Hope you enjoy the holiday season, hon! Merry Christmas & happy new year!!
    xox Nadia

3. That cape is beautiful and it will definitely keep you warm, also colour really suits you:) xx

4. Adaleta Avdic says:

Your cape is so adorable, and I love everything about this outfit! xx, adaatude.com

5. TheStyleRawr says:

I love this look, Jenny! The cape looks so soft and snug and works perfectly with your skin tone and hair colour. 🙂

T x

6. Damilola Owoade says:

Absolutely gorgeous hun.

edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

7. veebzboo says:

This cape is gorgeous and looks so expensive and your make-up also looks flawless! I love the fact that the sun is out in this shoot too – stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/veebzboo – My Christmas gift Guide – For Him

8. Martha Jane says:

The cape is absolutely gorgeous, and this look in general is so sophisticated and lovely! x

Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

9. Bethany says:

These pictures are so gorgeous! I love the whole outfit. You’re right, the cape is the perfect cover up!

Bethany | Curly and Wordy

10. Paulina says:

Loving these dark hues! I think the cape really compliments your hair and make up!

Paulina

shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

11. Lauren says:

It looks great on you. I need a cape myself

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com