04/11/2015

Wearing ASOS Petite in Lindos

This day was one of the relaxing time’s during our stay in Greece. We decided to take a walk around all the back streets and around the main bays in Lindos before heading off for dinner. It was a hot day and I decided to wear this cute pink playsuit by ASOS Petite, the fit really is flattering and I loved the off shoulder detailing and pretty corset lace up back.

krystelcouture, greece, lindos, rhodes, styleblogger,

Lindos, lindosbay, krystelcouture, greece, boats,

krystelcouture, styleblogger, fashionblog, streetstyle, greece,

lindosbay, cruiseship, styleblogger, greece, rhodes,

asos,laceupheels, heels, suedeheels,

lindos, greece, beach, krystelcouture, styleblogger, fashionblog,

krystelcouture, asosplaysuit, petiteplaysuit, suedeheels, styleblogger,

Outfit Details: Playsuit: ASOS/ Sunglasses: Rayban / Heels: ASOS*

The views where simply stunning and the mediterranean waters made it even more special!! I packed a pair of flats to quickly change into whilst roaming the town as it’s literally impossible to wear heels on the cobbled streets and very uncomfortable to say the least. I loved this outfit for our beach side dinner and it was perfect for the occasion and heat! The lace detailing made this playsuit more feminine alongside the pretty pink shades and really liked how well it went with my black suede heels. You might have noticed these lace up heels ages ago on my blog here, well I’m happy to be the proud owner of them as they’re simply stunning and the faux suede makes them perfect for every occasion.

13 responses to “Wearing ASOS Petite in Lindos”

2. Bonnie says:

What a lovely post to read!

3. Ivona Iwarra Josipovic says:

Loving that dress on you! The colour is amazing and it looks super cool with those black heels. I am jealous of that weather 😉

Ivona from http://www.thesmokedetector.net

xoxo

4. You look so beautiful & the photos are really amazing!
    Visit mine <3
    Flower or Crepe?

5. Your playsuit is so pretty, love the colour. You look stunning here, and your photos are amazing. Greece looks so beautiful, I would love to visit it one day 🙂

Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

6. TheStyleRawr says:

Gorgeous images Jenny, this colour is perfect on you! I love how boho it is. 🙂

Tara xx

7. Lauren says:

I love this playsuit, the colour is gorgeous

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

8. Eilidh says:

wow you look stunning! I need shoes like these in my life:)

Eilidh from Velvet Winter