23/10/2015

Forest Romance

Collaborating in our first ever professional photo shoot was a dream. Today I will share with you one of my most enticing spots where we themed this romantic photo shoot in the heart of Scotland. We wanted to bring our vision together in a creative way with the help of Photographs by Eve.

krystelcouture, romanticphotography, photographsbyeve,

photographsbyeve, krystelcouture, styleblogger, perthshire,

K&Cphotography, krystelcouture, photographsbyeve, woodlandphotography,

krystelcouture, styleblog, photographsbyeve, romanticphotography,

romance, romanticphotography, photography, couple,

krystelcouture, fashionblogger, styleblog, photographsbyeve,

romanticphotography, cutecouple, woodland, photographsbyeve,

krystelcouture, styleblogger, photographybyeve, styleblog,

Autumn is the perfect season for beautiful maple leaves shredding from the trees, with that we embarked to the thick of the forest to create depth of field for these beautiful shots. I loved the theme and story behind this shoot and really enjoyed bringing it all together. This was the story of myself and Kyle, the scenery was breathtaking and just as I imagined it! The whole experience was very casual and laid back which instantly put us at ease.

My favourite part of the whole experience was the outfits of course! I always love playing around with different fabrics and enjoyed the whole countryside romance theme to the outfits. I teamed classic worn jeans with my favourite Marks and Spencer polo neck(s) (I have just about every colour) and tailored blazer from River Island. Make-up was simple with a fresh dewy glow, bronzer to warm the complexion and a bright red lip. I finished the outfit off with this classic black wool hat by H&M and knee high leather boots. Kyle went with a simple monochrome checkered shirt, G-Star jeans and navy suede desert boots.

Eve really brought the images to life with her creativity and not to mention incredible photography skills. Eve definitely pushed theย boundariesย with this shoot and went beyond what she knows to create aย spectacular piece to add to her ever growing portfolio. Specialising in Bridal photography, it was enlightening to collaborate with such a creative individual. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and the final RAW editing process and couldn’t wait to share these images with you guys! I’m hoping to work with Eve again and can’t wait to expand more on Krystel Couture and work with many other creative individuals down the line.

22 responses to “Forest Romance”

1. Marina says:

These would make such beautiful engagement photos. LOVE the scenery and you guys look great!

2. Carina ลฝ says:

Amazing pictures! You look so cute together!

3. Nadia says:

I must get a M&S polo neck girl, it looks amazing on you! Gorgeous photos and such a beautiful photo shoot!!! Men are not big fans of photo taking (my hubby would take 1000 photos of me rather than have 1 taken of him lol).
    xox Nadia

4. rae says:

These photos are just so darling and I think doing professional photoshoots with your significant other is such a great idea.

Rae | Love from Berlin

5. You guys are adorable! Such natural models, and these photos are gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Martha Jane says:

Ohhh my goodness this is stunning! Where is this forest? It’s pretty much the most perfect, uniform forest I’ve ever seen! Gorgeous photos, and definitely moments to cherish x

Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

7. You both look so cute together. I think it’s a lovely opportunity for you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

8. You guys look super cute ๐Ÿ™‚ As bizarre as it may sound, these woods remind me of the ones in the first Lord of the Rings movie. Hmm! My imagination is sometimes a little too ‘wild’ haha X

9. TheStyleRawr says:

These images are sooo beautiful! My favourite is the 5th one. Absolutely adorable!

10. Love this such a nice and romantic style for two thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚ amazing pictures ๐Ÿ™‚ http://www.bauchlefashion.com

11. The Sunday Mode says:

Wow this is such a beautiful shoot! You guys got some great pictures and the scenery is ridiculously picturesque, Scotland looks amazing.