03/08/2015

Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil

This oil has been a little lifesaver over the past few months and something I always love slathering on after a nice long bath to restore balance to my skin and lock in moisture.

balanceme, krystelcouture, bodyoil, skincare,

toningbodyoil, balanceme, beautyblogger,

Product Details: Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil*

WHY Do I like IT?

The balance me super toning body oil has a gorgeous thick texture that applies beautifully to the skin and gives maximum coverage; (for such a thick oil I never knew this could be possible!!). It locks in moisture and gives great hydration making it perfect for use after a long shower/bath. The best part about this oil for me has to be the strong scent of natural essential oils crammed into the formula! It’s definitely potent and it’s something I like as it helps me to wind down after a long day and really gets me into relaxation mode.

I haven’t noticed the toning benefits of this yet, but do feel it firms my skin nicely and would work great over a long period of time if you decided to use this more frequently during the week! Normally I just add this to my pamper routine every Sunday, and then add it to areas I want to firm up during mid-week. This is more of a treat and something I always enjoy using as it’s packed full of natural ingredients that make my skin glow.

Another great use I found with this oil a month or so back was the properties actually helped to reduce my sunburn and take redness away and reduce the burn sensitivity. I noticed after using this on my burned shoulders for the first time it reduced the redness significantly and left my skin hydrated and soothed! The pain was gone and the dryness from the sun exposure; it left my skin feeling more soft, happy and healthy.

WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT IT?

Really love the product, again it’s pretty expensive but does make a great investment if you’re looking for something packed full of beautiful organic ingredients that last!

HOW DO I APPLY IT?

I would apply this to a long bath or shower to lock in moisture and leave my skin glowing the next day and looking really healthy! You can also apply this to dry skin to help tone up certain areas as it works as a deep body moisturiser if you suffer from dry skin.

What’re your thoughts on this body oil?

Some of these items have been sent to me for review and will be appropriately marked. Please see my disclaimer for more information

27 responses to “Balance Me Super Toning Body Oil”

1. Rachel says:

It sounds like a really lovely moisturizing product! I would try it for sure if it was a magic toning product haha

Rachel xx

• It’s definitely not a magic toning product, I wish! 😉 but if used regularly I could definitely see this making a difference and I do feel it has with my skin over the past few weeks of continual use and it just leaves my skin glowing and healthy! xx

2. Lydia Smyth says:

I’m obsessed with Balance Me, would love to try this!

Lydia x

• Me too! I’ve recently started using the new shampoo/conditioner duo and love the fact they’re branching out product wise! It’s definitely a brand I admire even if it is really expensive as I love the natural ingredients and the smell of each product xx

3. Need to try this after your review! I love the Balance Me range!

• Thanks Beckie and it’s gorgeous! lovely thick consistency and smells incredible too! I love the range and think my favourites so far are the hand cream and the new shampoo/conditioner range x

4. clara mcmillan says:

This product looks amazing!

God bless,

XO, Claire

5. Carina Ž says:

This sounds so amazing!!

6. rakhshanda says:

It looks great! Don’t use much of body oils but now I need to get one for myself!!

7. I like the packaging an I love body oils, it’s a bonus that it’s toning!

prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // xo

8. sounds amazing, a side from the price, and the packaging looks compact enough for me! x

Hannah | Heyitshannaah

• Its great as a pamper product and the oil its self is has a gorgeous thick consistency which I love 🙂 the packaging is good too as it comes with a flip dispenser xx

9. TheStyleRawr says:

It sounds really luxurious, it’s something I would add to a pampering routine too! I don’t think it’s something I’d use everyday. It was really interesting to read it helped with your sunburn!

10. theano says:

It seems like a great product! I would love to try it!

11. nueyork says:

This sounds like such a lovely, luxurious product!

nueyork.blogspot.com