14/06/2015

HOW I STYLE DENIM SHORTS

This week has gone so fast for my liking and here we have this weeks video on how I style denim shorts this summer with a mixture of casual and evening wear outfits.

krystel couture, youtuber, denim shorts, levis, cape blazer,

This is just a fun video on how I would style denim shorts this summer and go with my classic Levis which I managed to grab on eBay a couple of months back. These grade A vintage shorts with distressing to the pockets and hems and I just love how cool and laid back these are, as anything with rips gets my vote! I got these in the shade ‘Pale Stonewash’ and really want black too!

Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this video and you can mix and match your own pieces from your wardrobe to recreate similar outfits to these, as this is more of an inspiration type video. You can find all the video outfit details below and similar pieces to what I’ve featured in the video;

Makeup
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
MAC Spice lip liner
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint Foundation in Linen
Lord & Berry Mascara Treatment
Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit

Outfit #1
Levi Denim Shorts
Style Moi Cape Blazer*
ASOS Satin Cami Top: (Similar)
Nasty Gal Mesh Top: (Similar)

Outfit #2
Levi Denim Shorts
Religion Ripped Jumper: (Similar)
ASOS Satin Cami Top: (Similar)

Outfit #3
Wal G Peplum Top*
The Serpents Club Branch Cuff
ALLSAINTS Suede Jacket
Levi Denim Shorts

Outfit #4
Noisy May Basic Top
ASOS Mesh Tunic
Levi Denim Shorts
Tracy Hill Claw Ring*
Lavish Alice Trench Coat

I will be posting a new video every Sunday, four times a month so make sure to subscribe to keep up to date and see a mixture of Beauty and Style related videos.

49 responses to “HOW I STYLE DENIM SHORTS”

1. life is a shoe says:

great outfit ideas! thanks for sharing!

lifeisashoe

2. ohh lucky you!! and thanks lovely!! I totally agree you can’t beat a good pair of ripped up shorts! Or jeans for that matter 😉 x

3. Thanks so much lovely, and I just started doing more YT videos a week or so back as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do but just put it off for so long because I was nervous ha,ha! Thanks for the follow and your support 🙂 it means a lot! xx

4. TheStyleRawr says:

I looove outfit 2 and your incredible branch cuff! You’re so beautiful Jenny, I love these videos!

5. Love this video. I need the Style Moi cape blazer in my life! Love it!

Amy
    amzyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk
    x

6. Nina says:

Loved the first look. Great video, xx

Nina

7. Rachel says:

You have the BEST accent 🙂 I love the all-black look with the cape, it’s such a cool way to dress up denim shorts for an evening do

Rachel xx

8. isa machado says:

You look fantastic dear! 🙂

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

9. I love levis denim shorts! so cool!

x Maria

Have a look at my newest Outfitpost

featuring my new CROCHET DRESS

Let me know what you think about it 🙂

10. Ahh I love your voice/accent! (In the least weirdo/stalkerish way possible haha) I love outfit three!

11. Kate says:

The first look is my favorite! I love the blazer. xx

champagnedaydream.blogspot.com

12. Lakshmi R says:

Love these looks! Such a lovely style.

Btw, has anyone ever told you you kinda resemble Victoria (Inthefrow)? x

13. Georgina Fox says:

I like how you styled some smarter looks – it’s pretty hard to do with denim shorts!

Georgina

foxonthehunt.com

14. Rachel Marie says:

Love all the looks – your style is amazing 🙂

Rachel Coco

15. Shaira Manalo says:

Wow, i like how you styled your denim shorts here! too many stylish ways! 🙂

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I’ll follow back 🙂 Thanks!

IG: @shairangelique

Have a nice day! 🙂

xoxo,

SHAIRA

16. Alice says:

I love this outfit! Can’t wait to see more of your videos xx

17. Bash Harry says:

Love the video! Those denim shorts are sooo cute!

xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin’

18. Lena says:

I really like the combination of the edgy mesh top and the elegant blazer – it creates such a cool look! ☺

19. Love these outfits you’ve put together 🙂 definitely some very good inspiration!!!

20. Sabrina Kwan says:

I love how you dressed it up with the mesh top and fitted cape blazer!

Sincerely,
    Sabrina

21. ollyvia says:

SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT 🙂

anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram? Let me know 🙂

OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |

NEW POST : I Do Adore

22. claire morrison says:

I really do not have the legs for shorts, so I am jealous you do. LOVE LOVE LOVE outfit 3 x