19/03/2015

SLEEK EYEBROW STYLIST

I don’t normally use eyebrow pencils when it comes to filling in my brows and normally reach for the quick option of using a powder or gel to quickly finish my brows with my brow brush.
sleek eyebrow stylist in 717 medium, sleek makeup, beauty blog,
sleek, eyebrowstylist, sleekmakeup, eyebrowpencil,
eyebrows, krystel couture, blue eyes, green eyes, beauty blog,
sleek eyebrow stylist swatch, 717 medium, makeup, sleek cosmetics,
Medium Eyebrow Stylist: Sleek MakeUp
The reason behind this is the fact I personally feel they give the most realistic/natural finish compared to pencils which can come across slightly harsh on the skin and take more time to blend for a nice thick brow. Eyebrow pencils always give me a slightly harsh result and you can always notice the outline, especially if you like your brows to be darker than your natural shade for a more defined and enhanced shape. This is the ‘medium 717′ shade and it matches perfectly with my brows, the great thing about this stylist is the fact it comes with two ends, by unscrewing one end you then reveal the pencil and the other end includes a brush for you to groom your brows before and after application.

The brush comes in really handy, and I like the design and size, as my brows are pretty thick and unruly. The actual pencil comes with a slanted design making it perfect for outlining the brows precisely. You can achieve different shades with this pencil, depending on how hard you press down when applying. Overall I really like the finished look when using this pencil combined with my illamasqua brow powder, which I’m currently using at the minute, and find the results really flattering and natural. The pencil helps to define the brow bone and give a more prominent finish for truly flattering results! In all aspects, this pencil has actually changed my brow routine and I love the idea of using a pencil before filling in the rest of my brows with powder/gel.

What’re your thoughts on this pencil?

13 responses to “SLEEK EYEBROW STYLIST”

1. Whitney Zeller says:

I’m more of a powder and brush kind of gal myself, but this pencil made your eyebrows looks amazing! I am currently trying to grow my brows out. I want a fuller brow, but its so hard not to get them plucked. Ugh eyebrows are a challenge. Great blog post!

Whitney

2. Samio says:

I don’t know how I haven’t seen this before. You’re right, they do give your brows a really natural/realistic finish, they look great!

I love Sleek products, I think I’ll be purchasing this one! Thanks for sharing. =D

Samio

3. LOVVE that eyeliner! Gorgeous brown colour! Love your hair!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

4. Serene Kurd says:

Jenny, love the sound of this, the sleek brow stylist looks amazing on your brows, your eyebrows are looking Goooorgeus 🙂

Serene xoxo

5. Jen27 says:

Your brows look fantastic! Love a good drugstore brow product 🙂

-Jen

6. Lucy Jane says:

Your brows are such a nice shape, my are like caterpillars!

infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

7. Rachel Spiteri says:

I really like the look of this – I’ve previously used Sleek’s brow kit and loved that so will be sure to give this one a try!

Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

8. MeMe Books says:

I like what it has done for your eyebrows, will have to look into getting this, I use Barry M eyebrow kit at the moment which is just wax and powder, but I will have to see about getting this one!

Meme xx

New post out now:
    ‘Bomb Cosmetics Haul’

9. El Willmer says:

Your eyebrows look amazing! I’m such a novice when it comes to eyebrows only started doing them recently and just use the generic Browzings!

10. The Style Rawr says:

I thought I was addicted to the wax sets but I’d definitely try this! You have such beautiful, natural brows.

11. Rebecca says:

Ooh I like it! I’ve always used my rimmel pencil so may have to try this out 😊 great review xx

12. Janine Ella says:

I use something like this for my brows too! Mine is from Etude House! Same style, brow liner in one end and the brush on the other end. 🙂

Janine
    Lime & Life

13. libys11 says:

oohh.. i wanna try this!! but we don’t have sleek here in canada.

Have a Great Day!