15/02/2015

SHAVATA ARCH ENHANCER PENCIL

Iย love a good arch enhancer, as it really brings your eyes out and defines the brows for a nice sharp polished look. This one by Shavata is very easy to use with the simple pencil design, that easily glides on the skin, without pulling and causing unnecessary discomfort.
shavataarchenhancer, eyebrows, beauty, makeup, beautyblogger,
archenhancer, shavata, beautyblogger, krystelcouture,
Brow Enhancer: Shavataย c/o
This pencil does need to be sharpened regularly to maintain accurate results as it gets blunt after a couple of uses, but it definitely will last a good couple of months. I am normally used to liquid highlighters or powders, that can sometimes be harder to control for accurate results when defining the brow bone and enhancing the overall shape, whereas this pencil gives you much better control with the sharp nip and more structured results.ย The only downside I have to this pencil is the fact it’s really light on my skin!ย
I’ve swatched this above and you can notice it has beautiful pink undertones that really accentuate the brow bone and shape, but unfortunately, on my pale complexion, you can’t really notice this as much when photographed. I would have included photos of this in action, but after blending the product in using my fingertips, the camera couldn’t pick it up so well ๐Ÿ™ but in person, this really does make a huge difference and brings out my eyes.ย This brow enhancer does have a matte finish without a shimmer, which might be a problem for some people! I know in the past I’ve loved shimmer highlighters under my brow, as it just adds more attention and brightness, but I have also used powder matte formulas that work just as good, and that’s where this pencil comes into it.ย
Again this is down to personal preference, but I feel this really lifts and brightens the eye area beautifully and naturally! Another great use I find from this is in-between getting my eyebrows done. I get my eyebrows professionally down every month or so at the Benefit Brow Bar, and love using this pencil to cover re-growth, I also use the Shavata Tweezers to pluck stray hairs in-between appointments and find both of these make a great duo.ย The Shavata Brow Enhancer can also be used on the cheekbones or as a face highlighter, making it a great all in one for your money! I haven’t personally tried this on my cheekbones but feel it would work great as a highlighter ๐Ÿ™‚
What’re your thoughts on this? Do you use a brow enhancer?

25 responses to “SHAVATA ARCH ENHANCER PENCIL”

1. Elle says:

Nice photography

Pulling is a pet hate of mine purely because it will damage the skin over time with the constant dragging and taunting and like you mentioned it will most likely create wrinkles :’) I prefer more creamy consistency pencils now that glide on effortlessly and this does just that x

Thanks lovely and that is a good point! It doesn’t stand out and blends in great but it still gives that instant brow lift and definition x

4. Vicki Skitt says:

I’ve only recently been hearing about products like this, i feel so behind in the beauty world!
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

Haha don’t worry about it as I am the same! I am keeping up more these days with the amount of blogs I read but its always great finding new things to try x

5. Catherine says:

Good pencil ๐Ÿ™‚ Great color.
    I following you! ♥
    I invite you to follow me ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Lucia Florence says:

I think these sound so interesting you’ve done a great review on it. I have seen that Soap & Glory have the two in one brow pencil with a highlighter – I usually just use my contouring highlighter but I think I want to try out one of these pencils!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ I have seen this in Boots but never picked it up! I normally use my concealer to define my brows but these pencils really are changing my views on this as it just gives a much better finish x

7. Jackie says:

This sounds lovely and can you believe I never heard there was a product like this one. I think that’s so cool and sounds like something really interesting.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin’ |

Thanks Jackie, I’ve heard of some brow enhancers but most people use concealer in a light shade to really define the brows but this definitely works and its great for covering stray hairs in-between appointments x

8. Kaley Beery says:

I so need to get this eye enhancer!!

xoxo

Kaley

My Closet Life Blog

9. El Willmer says:

I never used to do anything with my brows but now I’ve really got into doing them! And this product sounds great, anything to sort the brows out ๐Ÿ™‚

My brows grow back really quick so this is great for applying over stray hairs and it covers them up beautifully x

10. meandmr.com says:

This looks amazing! I’m going to have to try this out!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

11. Randi says:

So fascinating, I’d never heard of this before! I have a matte nude I sometimes tap under my brow, but my skin’s so pale that it rarely shows up. This looks pink enough that it might work, and I will definitely have to look more into it!
    Randi | Randi with an i

This is exactly what I used to do too! Use my concealer to define my brows but this pencil does come in useful for quick application and the pale pink tones really make your brows stand out x

12. Lu Suito says:

I don’t use a brow enhancer but this looks like a product worth trying!

Lu | loulou

I always used my Nars concealer to define my brows but this pencil does give a highlight effect with the pale pink tones to really highlight and shape the arch x