18/12/2014

SLEEK SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT PALETTE

Bursting with deep pink blushes in light and dark shades alongside berry blues and purples with a mixture of nude shades, each shade included in this palette makes it perfect for an evening with the pretty shimmer laced throughout each.
krystel couture, sleekseeyouatmidnightpalette, butterflys, cute, makeup,
sleekmakeup, sleek see you at midnight palette, pretty, eyeshadow
Eye and Cheek Palette: See You At Midnight  c/o

This palette is newly launched alongside “Dancing Til Dusk“, This palette has a nice mixture of warm and cool tones, which I love for winter and they also compliment my hair colour and pale complexion nicely. The palette contains two blushes; Antique and Pomegranate, plus four eye shadows; Vintage Romance i-DivineEach shade is very pigmented with a mixture of matte and shimmers, perfect for blending together! Perfect colour combination for all skin tones and I find the wear longevity is reasonable but they definitely last longer if you use a primer beforehand. The packaging is very sleek and comes in a matte black case, making this the perfect travel companion.
Each one of these shades is from Sleeks best-selling i-divine and blush range making this palette the perfect first time buys if you’re looking to try different shades from the range. I find the texture really smooth and easy to blend and I also like to use the “Antique” blush as a bronzer and find it contours really well with a slight hint of shimmer. The case also comes with two brushes and a large mirror for easy access on the go, I always find these palettes great for fitting into quick morning makeup routines as everything’s in one place.

What’re your thoughts on this palette? Have you tried sleek?

33 responses to “SLEEK SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT PALETTE”

Thanks 🙂 and me too! They’re great for blending x

2. Lulladoll says:

I’m obsessed. this pallette looks so beautiful and I feel like the colours would be good for me 🙂 On a side note I adore the butterflies in the background!
    <3 Katie

Thanks so much lovely 🙂 it’s my bed cover and I love how pretty the different shades of butterflies are 😀 and the palette is great for all occasions, makes a great multi-tasker x

3. Gorgeous palette! Especially that gold shade! x

Angela | The Sunday Chapter

4. Helen G says:

the gold shade is gorgeous!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

5. R says:

That looks perfect for traveling!! =O I want it now!!

Thank you for vising my blog btw! xx

6. Love the colors…they are so vibrant!

P.S Thanks for visiting my blog and for lovely comments…new post is up 🙂

7. Awww this is such a beautiful palette and looks gorgeous!! 🙂

Layla xx

8. Kiki Mincks says:

The shade vintage is stunning! One of my favorite colors to wear. (:

9. MERI WILD says:

I love Sleek cosmetics 🙂 Great shadows <3

Meri Wild Blog

10. Alisa Gromova says:

Its an amazing shadows, I think will look great on a blue eyes! Also love the design of the packing!
    Thanks a lot for your pretty comment in my blog Jenny! I am your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back and we stay in touch!
    Kisses

11. El Willmer says:

Wow this looks like such a gorgeous palette with such lovely colours, thank you for sharing!

elwillmer.blogspot.com

12. * Ami. says:

This palette is awesome, but I own all the products which are used in it 😀

Amelie

Aww lucky you! I have one and that’s Antique but definitely looking to buy more full size ones 🙂 x

13. Serene Kurd says:

This palette is stunning, I love the colours of the dark shadows & the shimmery one!

Serene xoxox

14. The colors are all so gorgeous. xx

TOPCOAT

15. Chelsea Marrs says:

Loving these colors! I’m getting more into eyeshadows lately, and would love those vintage golden and purple shades! Love your blog, I’m your newest follower! 🙂

Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay | Win a French cookbook for the holidays!

Aww thanks lovely 🙂 and me too I have been using shadows so much lately from my Naked Palette and the sleek ones <3

16. Pomegranate look like such a gorgeous colour! What a handy and afforable little palette 🙂

Michaela-Leigh xx

17. Wies says:

Since I have the Vintage palette and the blush I won’t buy this one, but I do like the shades <3

I can understand that as this palate contains shades you can get individually and I actually have antique but it’s nice if your a first time buyer xx