06/12/2014

PALMERS SKIN THERAPY OIL

This has the most soothing scent I have ever smelled!! You can really smell the cocoa butter coming through as soon as you apply this to the skin and it just smells divine! The scent lingers for hours as the butter gently works to hydrate and replenish the skin.
palmer's skin therapy oil, palmer's, beauty blog, krystel couture,
palmers, skintherapyoil, bodydoil,
Body Oil: Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil c/o

Bursting with active ingredients to help restore the skin and treat troublesome scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and ageing skin with ultra nourishing ingredients such as Cocoa butter and Cetesomate-E complex. This lotion can be applied all over the body including the face and instantly dries into my skin! Funny thing is my face/hair is slightly oily but when it comes to my skin it’s very dry so I never have a problem with lotions/creams being too greasy on my skin.

I don’t suffer from many stretch marks or ageing skin so I can’t really comment on these benefits, but I do have dry skin and scarring to the face! I mainly use this lotion on my body as opposed to my face and find it very soothing, hydrating and it leaves my skin super soft and smelling lovely, just like chocolate! 😉 I think this could also come in great as a massage oil as it does dry quick but it has the perfect consistency to stay warm and oily if you prefer to massage it into the skin, as the heat from your hands will keep the oil active to spread more evenly over the skin for deeper penetration.

Another thing I love about this oil is the easy applicator that you press down, to then get enough product to cover the area you’re working on! You don’t need much product for full results and it definitely goes a long way. You can also use this as a bath oil in warm water as a deep moisturising treatment, I have yet to do this and think it will work just as good as applying neat on the skin! Normally I use pure lavender essential oil in the bath for the aroma and relaxing properties to heal aching muscles, but adding this alongside your oils/bath soaks will add extra moisture without much of a scent, making it perfect to mix in with other products.

What’re your thoughts on this? Have you tried it?

30 responses to “PALMERS SKIN THERAPY OIL”

1. Maryam says:

I really like the smell of cocoa, this product looks interesting

2. Shereeeen ♥ says:

To be honest I love anything that this brand produces. All of their products smell amazing and are great for all skin types. I’ve been using their body scrub and it smells absolutely divine 🙂 Xx

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

They are brilliant <3 I really love the foot cream and this lotion is great for after the bath or shower 😀 I need to try the body scrub really like using scrubs too! x

Thanks lovely x

I have noticed them stocked in super drug and boots but never tried them before but definitely going too now! My favourite is the foot cream but this body lotion is gorgeous and smells incredible xx

5. Whitney Zeller says:

I love this skin oil. I have incrediably dry skin and find this oil to work wonders. Great post.

6. meandmr.com says:

Wow this looks amazing!!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

7. Kiki Mincks says:

These products smell soooo yummy! But as someone who does suffer from stretch marks I can tell you it doesn’t do much for them. But it’s super moisturizing and smells wonderful! (: Great review!

8. Sophie Leigh says:

I’ve never even heard of this before but it looks amazing! I definitely want to try it, I love the smell of the Palmers cocoa butter so I’m sure I’ll love this too

Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

9. casuallyawkward says:

My best friend recently introduced me to Palmers and I fell in absolute love, this sounds great
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

10. Mariah Ruthel says:

I definitely need to pick this up! Thanks for sharing 🙂 Usually I just melt a bit of raw coconut oil but sometimes I get so lazy. I’ll definitely pick this up next time I’m in the store 🙂

– Mariah-Ruthel

I love coconut oil as it offers so much uses but sometimes it can take awhile to dry into the skin so I use other brands for quick application and drying time <3

11. Oooh, I didn’t know they did oil, I just thought body lotion – will definitely check it out as it looks and sounds great! Perfect for this time of year too, we need all the moisturising products we can get 🙂

Layla xx

Thanks Layla and its perfect, the scent is very strong and beautiful, its also very hydrating if you suffer from dry skin, especially during winter x

12. Syeda says:

Love Palmer’s Coco Butter range! I first discovered Palmer’s when seeing my cousin using their lotion on her little children. I loved how they ended up smelling like chocolate afterwards haha xx

bohorush.blogspot.com

Haha that’s so sweet! :’) it definitely has a strong chocolate scent to it which I love! Nice and sweet x

13. Serene Kurd says:

OOOOh I love Palmer’s Everything I love the sound of this oil, I’ll give it a go 🙂

Serene xoxo

14. Brae Luedtke says:

Love the smell of cocoa butter. Might have to give this a try!

Ravishingly

15. Jyoti says:

This oil looks good 🙂 thanks for sharing 🙂 Keep In touch dear..
    Rampdiary/Beauty and fashion/ Art blog

16. Gem Babbles says:

I use the regular cocoa butter by Palmer’s and boy is it great! I LOVE the scent it carries!