20/11/2014

SLEEK EAU LA LA LINER

This isn’t the typical shade I would normally go for as I like to stick to basic blacks for a smokey eye, but this sleek Eau la liner shade really is pretty and makes for a good neutral shade if you want to keep your eye makeup simple and natural.
sleek makeup, sleek eau la la liner, beauty blogger,
sleek eau la la liner in lingerie 294, sleek eau la la liner swatch,
Eye Liner: Eau La La Liner in Lingerie c/o
Shade aside I will definitely be getting my hands on the same eyeliner in Noir! I like how creamy the formula is and this in return makes it a dream to apply and even easier to remove. This eyeliner is surprisingly very pigmented and the colour lasts hours, however, I would not apply this to the waterline as it’s not creamy/soft enough, and I find the colour pay off much better when applied to the upper lash line.

The formula doesn’t tug or pull the skin when applying, and I have experienced this problem numerous of times with some pencil eyeliners, especially from The Body Shop range. The Eau La La eyeliners are water and smudge proof, making them perfect for winter! I don’t find the eyeliner fades over time and stays in place all day with it looking just as fresh as when I first applied the eyeliner. I think this makes a great everyday eyeliner and does the job, even better for the price and it’s definitely a must have, and I can’t wait to try it in shade noir.

Have you tried the Sleek Eyeliners yet?

27 responses to “SLEEK EAU LA LA LINER”

Thanks and its very creamy and the colour pay off is great, especially for the price x

Ohh same! I prefer black personally and like I said above I should have included images with it on x

I should have done some photos with it on but it’s a difficult shade to see! Very neutral x

Thank you lovely 🙂 I really like the eyeshadow palettes too! xx

5. Lyosha Varezhkina says:

great liner! thanks for sharing!

Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

6. Beckys Beautique says:

Beautiful 🙂 I love lipliners … check out my giveaway on my blog to win LimeCrime Babette lipstick

7. Gemma Magpie says:

I have a few shades of these and I really like them, they’re so good xx

8. I haven’t gotten a chance to try out these eyeliners yet but the colour payoff really does look great. I’ll have to look into the other shades that they have (I usually wear very subtle colours on my eyes) but this shade is gorgeous! x Jenn

9. El Willmer says:

The formula does look amazing just from the pictures 🙂 love the fact it is waterproof! Fantastically informative review 🙂

elwillmer.blogspot.com

Thanks lovely and its great especially for the price! Waterproof always comes in handy any time of the year x

10. Kiki Mincks says:

That color is very pretty. Not one I’d typically go for, like you said, but I think if done subtly could look really lovely. So hard to find true water proof pencil liners. Great tips! I’ll have to try! (:

11. I love my smoky eye so would prefer a dark pencil but it’s always lovely to try new things and colours so definitely looking forward to seeing how this looks on you! 🙂

Haven’t tried any of the Sleek eye liners yet but they are on my ‘list’ 🙂

Layla xx

I prefer black too! and you should definitely try the eyeliners, maybe in a different shade! 😉 they are very smooth and creamy x

12. ThisGirlLovesChic says:

this looks like a gorgeous burnt orange shade

13. The Style Rawr says:

Not sure about this colour but I’m definitely interested in the black!

14. libys11 says:

looks like it has a lot of staying power!! 😀

Animated Confessions