This manicure and pedicure set also comes with a nail dryer and rechargeable manicure pen, making this perfect for travelling with as it gives you up to two hours of cordless use, and the dryer comes complete with batteries that you can just change. When you open the case up you will find lots of different attachments, thirteen in total and a Scholl manual with instructions and information on each tool and how to use the kit.
The great thing about the other
kits manicure pen is the fact you get the option of five different speed settings, but this sets manicure pen only includes two-speed settings, but it’s still adaptable to the work you are doing and gives you more control. This set is very similar to the
Compact Manicure Set and the tools included, but it does include four different tools for more uses, which comes in handy. The dryer works really good and definitely makes a difference when it comes to drying my nail polish, as normally I would be left sitting waiting for them to air dry for ages, but this gets the job done so much quicker and it also avoids ruining your nails, if they have not air dried properly.
This kit comes with thirteen attachments as follows;
1. Cuticle Lifter
2. Large Coarse Shaping Disc – To shape and file thick toe nails
3. Medium Shaping Disc – To shape and file thicker nails
4. 2 Small Fine Shaping Discs – To gently shape and file your nails
5. Filing Cone – Smoothes nail edges or gently removes dead skin
6. Rough Skin Remover – To remove hard skin
7. Thin Rounded Stone – To smooth the nail surface and remove dead skin from around the nail
8. Thin Pointed Stone – For shaping nail corners
9. Cleaning Brush – To clean your nails after shaping
10. Polishing Cone – To smooth and buff for a glossy finish on fingernails
11. Polishing Disc – To smooth and buff for an extra glossy finish on toe nails
12. Hand Held Cuticle Stick – To gently push back cuticles
This kit will definitely make a great Christmas gift for any nail enthusiast or if you’re lazy like me, and hate doing your nails the boring old manual way! 😉 It’s also great for getting your nails party ready this season without paying costly fees to have them done by a professional. You can have beautiful nails in the comfort of your own home, it’s very simple to use and quick, with everything you need to get your nails in good condition, all you need now is a good hydrating hand cream.