28/11/2014

SCHOLL NAIL BEAUTY SET

This Scholl nail beauty set comes with lots more accessories compared to the Scholl Compact Manicure Set in my last post. Simply put this is the advanced kit and comes with a pretty compact case to keep everything organised.
scholl, nail beauty set, nails, pedicure, manicure, krystel couture,
scholl nail and beauty set, nails, pedicure set, scholl, krystel couture,
The Scholl Compact Manicure Set will be available from retailers, RRP £25.08. c/o
This manicure and pedicure set also comes with a nail dryer and rechargeable manicure pen, making this perfect for travelling with as it gives you up to two hours of cordless use, and the dryer comes complete with batteries that you can just change. When you open the case up you will find lots of different attachments, thirteen in total and a Scholl manual with instructions and information on each tool and how to use the kit.

The great thing about the other kits manicure pen is the fact you get the option of five different speed settings, but this sets manicure pen only includes two-speed settings, but it’s still adaptable to the work you are doing and gives you more control. This set is very similar to the Compact Manicure Set and the tools included, but it does include four different tools for more uses, which comes in handy. The dryer works really good and definitely makes a difference when it comes to drying my nail polish, as normally I would be left sitting waiting for them to air dry for ages, but this gets the job done so much quicker and it also avoids ruining your nails, if they have not air dried properly.

This kit comes with thirteen attachments as follows;

1. Cuticle Lifter
2. Large Coarse Shaping Disc – To shape and file thick toe nails
3. Medium Shaping Disc – To shape and file thicker nails
4. 2 Small Fine Shaping Discs – To gently shape and file your nails
5. Filing Cone – Smoothes nail edges or gently removes dead skin
6. Rough Skin Remover – To remove hard skin
7. Thin Rounded Stone – To smooth the nail surface and remove dead skin from around the nail
8. Thin Pointed Stone – For shaping nail corners
9. Cleaning Brush – To clean your nails after shaping
10. Polishing Cone – To smooth and buff for a glossy finish on fingernails
11. Polishing Disc – To smooth and buff for an extra glossy finish on toe nails
12. Hand Held Cuticle Stick – To gently push back cuticles

This kit will definitely make a great Christmas gift for any nail enthusiast or if you’re lazy like me, and hate doing your nails the boring old manual way! 😉 It’s also great for getting your nails party ready this season without paying costly fees to have them done by a professional. You can have beautiful nails in the comfort of your own home, it’s very simple to use and quick, with everything you need to get your nails in good condition, all you need now is a good hydrating hand cream.

Have you tried this kit or something similar?

24 responses to “SCHOLL NAIL BEAUTY SET”

Ha,ha 🙂 me too! It takes forever and I always end up ruining my nails as the polish hasn’t dried properly before touching things 🙁 xx

I always leave kit accessories lying everywhere and they get lost ha,ha but trying to be more organised and tidying things away! It makes a great kit for doing your nails every week or as a gift x

3. Beauty&Whit says:

What a neat looking set! I never knew Scholl’s had anything like this. Great post!

4. Laura. says:

Ooh! This looks so interesting and I definitely want this.

5. Kelsey & Kenecha says:

SO want it!! Sounds awesome! 😀

6. Sarah Laird says:

Ooh, I really like the look of this! I’m terrible at doing my nails so this would be perfect. I love that it works cordless too! xx

Viva Epernay | Benefit ‘Sugarglam Fairies’ Giveaway

Thanks Sarah, and the cordless function comes in great for moving around the house or traveling! <3

7. El Willmer says:

Everything looks so technical! I’m always interested in things that can keep my nails healthy so I’m glad you posted this, great post 🙂

elwillmer.blogspot.com

Thanks lovely and me too! I don’t take care of my nails as much as I should do but starting to now! especially now winters setting in as my nails/hands get so dry 🙁 x

8. Lulladoll says:

I DEFINTELY need something to help push my cuticles back :S my nails have always been really short and oddly shaped because the cuticle is up so high :p
    <3 Katie

Aww you should look into different cuticle pushers maybe something that can push it back, my cuticles are never that bad but my thumb one is always thicker than the rest ha,ha xx

9. Bernadeth G. says:

wow such a lovely post! great job x Happy Thanksgiving!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

10. Great post….thanks for sharing info!

P.S Thanks a lot for stopping by and leaving lovely comments on my blog

11. Jyoti says:

I love nail beauty set 🙂 Wonderful post..Keep In touch dear..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

12. Claire says:

This looks so awesome!

God bless,
    XO, Claire

13. want it !!
    but i don’t think they have it here 🙁
    anyway love your butterfly sheet

AMOURPIXIE