19/10/2014

SLEEK BLUSH IN ANTIQUE

The sleek makeup blush in Antique really is a pretty shade if you’re looking for a more natural looking finish. This blush contains tiny shimmer particles that highlight and look pretty when catching the light to give off a nice youthful glow!
sleekmakeup, blusher, sleekblusherinantique, krystelcouture,
sleek makeup blush, beauty blogger, sleek, sleek cosmetics,
Antique Blush: Sleek – £4.49
This is my first Sleek blush and I am totally new to this brand in-fact, that I couldn’t wait to try some products and see how they compare to more expensive brands. I was not disappointed with this blush and would definitely re-purchase in similar shades! The price is more than reasonable and the product looks very natural when applied and lasts hours.

Antique looks incredible against my pale skin and red hair and I really like the warm tones to give a more natural flushed look that goes great in the colder weather. If you have pale skin I would highly recommend this little blush to brighten and warm the complexion during Autumn/Winter and the subtle shimmer makes this perfect for this time of year but it’s not noticeable when applied and doesn’t look gimmicky.

The blush has a nice light powder texture that applies beautifully with a blush brush and blends really well with the rose pink undertones coming through. You can build up the coverage depending on how strong or natural you want the blush to look on the skin but even just the smallest amount gives a nice radiant flush. I did mention this would be perfect for pale skin tones but this shade will work for all skin tones but I feel it would come in great for those with paler skin to give a nice natural warmth, especially if you don’t tan regularly! 🙂
Have you tried the sleek blushes yet?

28 responses to “SLEEK BLUSH IN ANTIQUE”

Aww thanks so much! you really should they work great and not expensive either x

Thanks so much, and I know it makes me worried when using cheaper products or even excess make-up as I break out quick! I normally just keep my make-up simple by using foundation that’s either natural or light enough that it doesn’t irritate my skin! But this blush I have had zero problems with and definitely going to get more x

Thanks so much! And I know I wanted something more natural and this fits the bill perfectly <3

Thanks so much 🙂 x

5. This looks amazing on your skin!!

CLAIRELOUISE

6. Sandra Leiva says:

I have that blush and I love it <3

7. Kiki Mincks says:

This is very pretty. I feel like we have a very similar skin tone, mine has a little more red. This color is very flattering. (:

Thank you lovely 🙂 this will look great on you then as the brown tones make it more natural and takes away unwanted redness x

8. Nope I’ve never tries this brand but it sounds quite fantastic, especially since you have nothing you dislike about it. The color itself is pretty. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

9. Ahhhh I wish we had sleek here in miami the color is so pretty x I love your blog do you have bloglovin?

sabrinnax.com | fashion, beauty, and everything under the sun
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565047

You can get it online lovely! Not sure if they ship worldwide but its worth a look! and yes I have bloglovin 🙂 you can find it in the right hand side bar x

10. borka gamero says:

This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka

11. Looks gorgeous! I’ve been looking for a subtle blush for ages.

http://www.augustweekend.com | Jenn

12. Syeda says:

There prices are so cheap! And I’ve only heard praises about their quality. Need to get my hands on them too- love the light sheen on your cheekbones x

bohorush.blogspot.com

They are aren’t they! You would expect them to be much more expensive for the quality and gorgeous packaging! Definitely a must try! x

13. Miss Louise says:

need need need need! This looks like a perfect fall color! Again, NEED!

14. This color is beautiful! I would love to try this!

Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

15. Lizzy Fresh says:

Really love the color of this blush, its much different than anything else I currently have 🙂

lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com/