08/09/2014

NIP AND FAB BEE STING FIX EYE

I received this little tub a couple of weeks back from Nip+Fab and I just have the tiniest amount left as we speak. You don’t get much product in the tub, but this definitely has to be the best eye cream I have used to this date.
bee-sting-fix-eye, nip-and-fab, beauty-blog, nip+fab, bee-venom
nipandfab, beestingfixeye, eyecream,
Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream – £14.95*
I have been using lot’s of this eye cream day and night because I have noticed a huge difference from using it regularly I just had to keep going! As soon as you apply the cream you start to notice a slight tingle sensation in the area applied, and it’s very soothing and starts to work straight away. The consistency is nice and thick with a creamy texture that just glides on nicely with minimal effort, I also like how it feels after applying but this soon starts to go away as the product dries into the skin. Comparing this to the likes of Origins Ginzing, I feel this is much better and for the price as it really tightens and lightens the eye area to banish dark circles, brighten and reduce the look of tired eyes

I can’t rave about this little tub enough!! It’s definitely something I will be buying again and again, as the results really are incredible! I always feel wide awake after using this and need to try and cut down on the amount I am using so the tub lasts longer. Another great thing I love about this eye cream is the fact it’s packed with bee venom, this comes in great for anti-aging and increases blood circulation whilst plumping and firming the skin and smoothing out fine lines plus wrinkles. You can really feel this product working and I also find it highly moisturising with natural ingredients such as Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, and this help to leave the eye area hydrated and very soft. My eyes feel a lot firmer since using this cream and brighterso I will definitely be sticking to this routine and can’t get enough of the instant results, I have also noticed this with the Bee Sting Moisture Cream but I will review that in a separate post 🙂

Have you tried the Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream Yet?

Jenny ♥

13 responses to “NIP AND FAB BEE STING FIX EYE”

I noticed on your blog haha!! I really need to try the Dragons Blood range it sounds incredible!! xx

2. Shikin Kikin says:

Hello! Pretty blog you have here. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know at my blog. Keep in touch.

Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

3. Vicki Skitt says:

Seriously in need of something like this to wake my face up, so tired of looking dead when i go to work!
    Love Victoriajanex

Aww I always have the same problem as I work nights and blog until the early hours so normally try to get 8 hours sleep a night but always feel tired and my eyes look tired too! This works great for treating darkness and puffiness xx

4. The Style Rawr says:

Oh wow! I definitely want to try this.

5. Sandra Leiva says:

Thanks for sharing!

6. Chloe Scott says:

This sounds so cool but so strange, bee venom around your eyes? Really? Great post! xx

7. El Willmer says:

Putting the ingredient “Bee Venom” under your eyes sounds so scary but if it works why not! Sounds like a fantastic product I might have to try it out for myself!

elwillmer.blogspot.com

Its does sound scary but honestly it’s the best ingredient for that cause as it helps boost blood circulation, meaning the product works deeper into the skin and your eye area looks brighter and less tired xx