14/07/2014

AMETHYST

Amethyst has to be one of my favourite crystals, with different sized chunks adoring various areas of my room, such as my desk and bedside cabinets. I just love how pretty and natural amethyst crystals are and the properties behind them so this necklace was a great find on Delilah Dust and hopefully, in the future I can build my crystal collection with some more unique pieces.
amethyst, crystal necklace, krystel couture, style blogger, crystal,
missguided, style, love moschino, amethyst necklace, krystel couture,
love moschino, flap bag, quilted bag, krystel couture, style, designer,
Marilyn Cigarette Trousers, Missguided – £21.99
Jagged Cleated Leather Sandals, OFFICE – £58.00
Chara Bandage Waist Crop Top, Missguided – £14.99
Amethyst Cluster Connector Necklace, Delilah Dust – £15.00
Love Moschino Medium Flapover Quilted Shoulder Bag, House of Fraser – £145
Cleated soles, how I miss having these around 🙁 I always find these add so much character to every outfit, especially if you don’t like “girly styles” but want to dress more “girly” with a tough edge!! “if that makes sense” :’) I love how these sandals work in harmony with everything with the classic black colour and strap design, but have the added bonus of a chunky platform, making them easier to walk in for casual days compared to the thinner stiletto sandal.

Going for a nice neutral palette for Summer, I couldn’t wait to get these white tailored trousers from Missguided out the drawer and ready to show off!! They really are incredible, especially for the price! they look so expensive and very smart to make your outfit look more sophisticated. These trousers come high waisted making them the perfect addition to showing off your crop tops this summer in style! I also love how thin and breathable the fabric is and the fact these fit beautifully and give such a gorgeous shape, that really flatters.

Recently I have noticed myself buying more crop tops, especially these bandage styles as they fit perfectly and work great for casual wear and evening wear. They are pretty much versatile and make a great choice for summer, with the pretty strap detailing to the front and long sleeves for evenings.
Jenny ♥

27 responses to “AMETHYST”

1. Patrícia M. says:

I absolutely adore the Black & White outfit, specially this way, leaving the black to the accessories. That necklace is really a special piece.

Its so pretty isn’t it 🙂 I normally keep mine on my shelf’s they are beautiful to have lying around!! that’s so nice :’) xx

3. Anne says:

This outfit is so pretty, I love it.
    I’m also in love with your hair colour, it’s beautiful!

Xx Anne

4. I love the white outfit with black accents, and that necklace is so gorgeous!

Hayley-Eszti | http://www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

5. I love amethyst too,such gorgeous natural colours and shapes,I recently bought a necklace through MyFlashTrash and is deliahdust too 😀 and I’m in live with it. I’m buying a lot of crop tops too lately just to cool and cute,I’d love one like this one,love the wrap and cut out detail. As always I love your gorgeously chic outfit,and thanks so much for your comment the other day 🙂 x

Thanks Kayleigh 🙂 and I have been on that website numerous of times but still haven’t bought anything yet 😉 they have such an incredible selection of jewellery, crop tops are great for summer just love them <3 xx

Thanks Michaela 🙂 you should totally start a collection and you can get so much information online about each crystal and the names and different styles 🙂 you also get books packed with information!! It’s very interesting and they are interesting to learn about, thank you so much!! <3 xx

Thanks so much lovely :’) and they should be available, I always include links to the website and item under the photos on each post so you should find them, they also have them in white and black/white <3x

8. The Style Rawr says:

Such a pretty necklace, I always love your jewelz. 🙂

Tara xo

9. Anthea Lau says:

such a neat summer outfit in white! I’m a big fan of amethyst and raw cut crystals too – they are truly fascinating to me 🙂

Check out my latest post feat. NYLON SKY on the Blog 🙂
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLE • RASSP INTERIOR

10. Jessica Edmunds says:

Oh wow this is stunning so precious xx

11. The necklace is so lovely, I love admiring crystals when I go into shops. I bought one that is for dreaming or something, can’t quite remember but it’s so pretty to look at x

Kate | A British Sparkle

Thanks Kate and me too! they are so pretty to look at 🙂 and it could be clear quartz this is a great stone for dream recall or even amethyst 🙂 tbh lot’s have different aspects, I have a small collection but want to grow this and learn more about them <3

12. I adore that little ‘V’ shaped cut out on the front of the trousers. Very chic!
    jessC

Thanks and I love this too! 🙂 adds a nice statement to the trousers and they fit really well, especially for high waisted ones! xx

13. megcasson says:

I have been looking for a necklace like this for soo long.

Its a beautiful necklace, much smaller than expected but this adds more character to it I suppose 🙂 xx

14. Cielito Pareja says:

Wearing all white always seems too risky to me. But they look awesome on you!

<3 buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

I always thought this myself but since blogging I have received positive feedback on white so starting to wear it more 🙂 normally I play safe with black, ha,ha xx