Hey, guys so I have seen a lot of these posts going around other blogs lately so thought why not tag along especially now that I have reached 52 followers (so thank you for those who have decided to follow me and take an interest in my posts which I am very grateful for). Just back in January I reached 5 followers but 1 month on into February I have now reached 50 followers so basically an extra 0 on that 5 so really happy about this and to share my happiness I thought why not let me fellow followers know some facts about me so you can get to know me a little better. When I finally reach 100 followers I will also start doing some competitions for jewellery/handbags which will be super fun for everyone who gets involved anyway enough of me blabbing on and more on my crazy random facts.
1. I study Fashion Design, doing this really helps me to express my creative juices or sewing until my hands bleed.
2. I’m a germaphobe, but I’m really messy. This does not mean that I am a disgusting person – like I don’t leave food or dishes lying around my room after reading too many blogs, but quite simply I leave clothes next to the washing basket instead of placing them in the basket.
3. I always dress the way I feel creativity expresses my mood for the day as by doing so I always feel in control and my day goes so much smoother I also feel much happier and feel comfortable.
4. I have a diploma in spiritual healing which I studied through private learning and find a satisfying interest in the brain and how our thoughts sub consciously controls our emotions and life. I also enjoy learning about lifestyle and diet plus disease but this course goes into so many subjects it would take me forever to describe them all.
5. I used to work for 2 years in a Berry Factory during the season and I must say there was a lot of Berry’s, in fact, I am surprised I never had nightmares of Berry’s as you were constantly surrounded by them but the perks of the job were super tasty and my favorite was the blueberry.
6. I love photography and feel it inspires me artistically and you can tell a million stories just from one photo and capture the enjoyment and detail of each image when it comes. Photography brings a memory to life for me and I would love to advance my editing skills and camera techniques.
7. I am very shy in person, but when you get to know me really well I can be hyper and energetic but I am working on trying to not be so shy.
8. I never exercise maybe the odd walk now and then, every week I do tell myself to just do some sort of odd exercise even if it is a jog or long walk in the hills but I always put it off for next time and this cycle just goes on and on until I eventually give in and do it.
9. I always love to curl my eyelashes before going out for added oomph.
10. I used to sell Spirithoods on eBay and ASOS Marketplace, I found these super cute and decided to sell them myself as they were addicting to collect the different designs and styles my favourite was the Owl and Wolf
11. My 4 all time favourite TV series are Gossip Girl, Breaking Bad, The Worst Week Of My Life and The Walking Dead.
12. I have studied Beauty Therapy & Hairdressing as an intermediate course at my local college to give a taste as it was called into both industries, but then I decided after completing the course not to take my study further as I felt it was not the career choice for me.
13. I am super addicted to Ben and Jerry’s Ice-Cream so yummy!
14. My favourite foundation brands are Clinique, Inika, Rituals and Bare Minerals as I feel these brands give a great clean natural finish that looks flawless and healthy without looking over done on my pale skin.
15. Every month I like to treat myself to a good variety of magazines and after reading them I then use pictures and general clippings for inspiration and place these in a fancy binder book from Paperchase. I also store memories and quotes plus photos of good times in this book too.
16. I have a diploma in Manicure and Pedicure also through private learning but after completing the course I went with the idea but it may come in useful in the future as a backup.
17. I work 5 hours on weekdays from 4 pm to 9 pm and I like this as it gives me the chance to earn some money and study giving me great flexibility to do the things I enjoy and spend time with the people I love.
18. I am obsessed with candles and love collecting different scents especially candy or fruity scents or warm cinnamon at Christmas time.
19. Lily’s have to be my favourite flower and I always enjoy that fresh smell coming through the house when placed in the corner of the room ( my mum states that lilies are bad luck but I am unsure if this is true.
20. In August 2012 I Won the last LUSH Legend Limited Edition Gift Box from my local LUSH Shop worth £100 most products have been used but I still have a few left in my cabinet.
Thank you all for reading that is if you have not fallen asleep yet.
I just want to also mention that I have a new Facebook page
So if you want to keep up to date with my blog and posts or just a general chat then like my page. If you have any social media websites that you want to share with others then please do feel free to leave links below as I would love to check them out also and big thanks to my readers. x