Don't you just love the Christmas season?? I know for sure I do and what better way to start than host a fantastic giveaway to be in with the chance of grabbing some ultimate party essentials to get you in the mood this season. I'm not going to lie but this bundle was put together a little last minute and I do feel terrible that this years Christmas giveaway will only be open to one winner!! Normally I love doing two or three separate giveaways to give more of you a chance of winning but this year there will only be one winner for this bundle! Don't fear though as I do have more giveaways up my sleeve for the new year and hopefull you love this bundle as much as I do!!!..
Want to WIN?? Then ENTER Below!!.....
You might be wondering what's up for grabs - so below I've included everything you will win followed by the shades of each product.
- x1 Juvia's Place - The Nubian 2 Palette
- Morocco – A matte dusky orange.
- Madagascar – A matte light brown.
- Sheba – A metallic gold.
- Yaa – A metallic bronze.
- Jezebel – A matte purple toned brown.
- Zuri – A metallic beige.
- Cleopatra – A metallic royal blue.
- Nefertiti –Deep metallic yellow.
- Nairobi – Metallic pale yellow.
- Leyla – Deep metallic purple.
- Kenya – Matte brown.
- Egypt – Metallic khaki green.
- x1 Nouveau Strip Lashes in Style 3
- x1 Jouer Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick in Shade Petale De Rose
- x1 Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Instant Tan in Medium Matte
- x2 Revolution Pure Pigments in Supreme (Shimmer white) & Levity (Shimmer Purple)
- x1 Sleek Makeup Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette in Light 373
HOW TO ENTER??
To be in with the chance of winning this bundle entering is really simple!! All you have to do is complete the Rafflecopter form below by following me on my social media platforms and including your username for each entry... It's super simple and I want to show you how much I appreciate your support by giving something back once in awhile and will most definitely be doing more giveaways very soon for you all to enjoy and get involved in as a little thanks!!...
What would be your ultimate Christmas present this Christmas??