MAC Brave Lipstick

How pretty is this nude shade from MAC? Brave has to be one of my currents go to nudes at the moment for spring and following on into summer as it's so light and delicate on the lips for every day.

macbrave, lipstick, krystelcouture, macbravelipstick, maccosmetics,

macbrave, lordandberry, vintagerose, lippencil, krystelcouture,

macbrave, krystelcouture, lordandberry, beautyblogger,

Product Details: MAC Brave

MAC Brave is a soft, rosy, neutral pink with a satin finish. It's very creamy and applies with ease. The formula is long-wearing and lasts hours on my lips without the need to touch up throughout the day. I always pop this in my handbag just in case I need to reapply but love the longevity of this shade and the fact it keeps my lips hydrated. When applied on its own it gives a gorgeous natural finish, basically my lip colour but more enhanced. The fact this is natural it's perfect for every day and not overly noticeable.

I absolutely adore using this shade with the Lord and Berry lip liner in shade Vintage Rose for added definition and a deeper colour contrast to make my lips appear more fuller. I'm sure other pink and brown shade lip liners will compliment this versatile shade really well. The fact this is a sheen finish it gives an instant glow to the face especially if you are going for a dewy make-up look! I would say this is very similar to Velvet Teddy but this is a matte formula and might not be as suitable or compliment all skin tones, unlike Brave.

Have you tried this shade yet?

Share:

12 Comments

1. 21st April 2016 / 5:21 PM

This looks like a gorgeous shade! Looks beautiful on you!

2. The Sunday Mode
    21st April 2016 / 12:13 PM

I think my sister might have Brave but I don’t personally, I know a lot of people love it as a nice every day neutral shade though. From the swatches it does look like a really nice in-between rosy shade of pink.

3. 21st April 2016 / 6:59 AM

I need to get this lipstick, such a perfect darker shade of pink for the spring time! I love it! And your hair is gorgeous! xo

McKenzie | therosynook.com

4. Danielle Tsuji
    20th April 2016 / 8:09 PM

Love this shade! So pretty! Your hair is gorgeous by the way!

Danielle

5. 20th April 2016 / 6:35 PM

This is such a gorgeous shade! I don’t need any new lipsticks but now I really want this one aha!

Just Little Things | Enter my Giveaway! Becca, Benefit, Mac & Zoella Beauty.

6. hollycarole
    20th April 2016 / 4:41 PM

This has been on my wishlist for a while, it’s such a pretty colour and definitely looks perfect for everyday wear 🙂 The colour really suits you <3
    Love Holly x

7. Carmen Jny (carmitive)
    20th April 2016 / 12:48 PM

I totally love this color! It looks so great with your hair 🙂
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

8. 20th April 2016 / 12:26 PM

Stunning colour, looks lovely on you! I really want to try Spirit, Velvet Teddy and Whirl from MAC, but my current favourite MAC lipstick is Peach Blossom, such a pretty colour x

ALittleKiran

9. 20th April 2016 / 11:59 AM

I love that nude shade of MAC as well. My friend showed it to me and it just looks good on any skin tone 🙂

STYLE VANITY