LUSH Avobath Bath Bomb

The best thing about long baths is the bath bomb of course! I’m forever switching between bath bombs and really enjoying the LUSH Avobath bath bomb at the moment… Bath times are the ultimate time to just relax and let go and it’s the only time I can really pamper myself and use my hair treatments, body scrubs and face masks.

LUSH, Avobath, beauty blog, krystel couture LUSH cosmetics, bath bomb, avobath, beautyblog, LUSH, bathbomb, beauty blogger, krystelcouture,

Product Details: LUSH Avobath Bathbomb

WHY Do I like IT?

Avobath has a unique uplifting scent that really brightens your day, the lemongrass is very potent and I just love the smell!! I always enjoy a good pick me up even in the evenings as it just clears your mind and makes you feel alive again, especially after a hard week. I think this is the perfect bath bomb for summer, it’s not so little in size and you could cut it in half to get two uses out of this bath bomb, it’s also packed with nourishing avocado and olive oil to hydrate dry skin.

Lemongrass oil works as a great natural antiseptic, thus making it great for insect bites and soothing sunburn whilst protecting the skin; I just can’t get enough of the smell (Did I already mention that?). This bath bomb includes lustre which leaves the bath a shimmering green colour but this doesn’t go onto the skin, it just leaves it looking really healthy and glowing. It’s definitely one of my favourite bath bombs from lush and makes the perfect mood lifter alongside my favourite bubble bar The Comforter.

WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT IT?

I think this is the most expensive of the LUSH bath bombs, but definitely worth the extra splurge for a much deserved to pamper night at the end of the week! I don’t have any concerns with this bath bomb…

HOW DO I APPLY IT?

I normally like to cut my bath bombs into two pieces using a sharp knife! I actually noticed this trick on YouTube years ago on how to store Lush products and get the most out of them, as they are pretty luxurious at the end of the day and something you want to get more of! After cutting the bath bomb, I will then add the half to hot water and let it work its magic. It leaves the water a beautiful light green and just leaves my skin looking super healthy and soft when I come out.

HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?

Two uses, best used fresh!

Share:

32 Comments

1. Ladyaah Beauty
    10th August 2015 / 10:00 AM

I love Lush bath bombs, they’re always amazing ๐Ÿ˜€

• 31st August 2015 / 1:50 PM

They totally are! I always love buying bath bombs but wish they would be cheaper sometimes but that’s why i cut mine in half <3

2. 8th August 2015 / 11:22 PM

Glad I’m not the only one ha,ha! Some people might find it crazy but it not only saves you money but you also don’t need the full bomb! I find half is enough and works just as well ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you! xx

• 31st August 2015 / 1:50 PM

Thanks heather really happy you like my blog too! xx

3. 6th August 2015 / 1:13 PM

Ooh I have never tried this bath bomb but I am a huge fan of lush products so it is definitely worth checking out. Thank you for sharing http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

• 31st August 2015 / 1:52 PM

Me too! You have to try this one it’s the most expensive but totally worth it! x

4. Lydia
    6th August 2015 / 11:38 AM

This sounds lovely! I’m a fair redhead so VERY prone to sunburn, I think I’ll pick some of these up to soothe my skin!

Lyd x electricSUEDE

• 31st August 2015 / 3:29 PM

Thanks Lydia, This would be perfect very moisturising and great for the skin <3

5. 3rd August 2015 / 7:31 PM

I’ve tried this one and I loved it. A very nice smell! As you said it is a little bit more expensive but i know it worth it!

• 31st August 2015 / 3:30 PM

It’s my absolute favourite! Very expensive but I always cut mine in two so it lasts longer ha,ha! x

• 31st August 2015 / 3:30 PM

It’s incredible! Thanks so much lovely x

6. Melisa
    26th July 2015 / 6:31 AM

it seems like the bath bombs fever won’t be gone for long! lovely post dear, gotta try this one soon<3
    x

7. 25th July 2015 / 11:53 PM

I’ve never heard of this one before! Think I best give it a go ๐Ÿ™‚ haven’t been to lush for so long need to go again!

8. 25th July 2015 / 9:36 PM

I haven’t had a Lush bath bomb in ages. They are usually something I receive as a gift some Christmases but now it’s making me want to take a long soak and I think I should treat myself to one of these.

Samio

9. Jessy Ferreira
    25th July 2015 / 9:15 PM

Sound like a great product but to be honest, I don’t really like taking baths… I prefer taking showers so I don’t think it would work x)

Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

Xoxo Jessy

• 8th August 2015 / 11:24 PM

I haven’t got around all the bath bombs yet either but really liked the sound of this one and always go back to it! I have my favourites and do find it hard to try other ones but might start making a change and trying new ones xx

10. 25th July 2015 / 9:58 AM

I’ve never used Avobath but I really should try it as it smells AMAZING whenever I’ve smelt it in Lush! It sounds pretty fab from your review too ๐Ÿ™‚

Rachel | http://www.beautyandthebird.co.uk

• 8th August 2015 / 11:23 PM

It’s incredible! Very expensive but totally worth it ๐Ÿ™‚ you should try the cutting it in half tip! Will make your money go further and you honestly don’t need to use the full bath bomb, as half really is enough ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• 8th August 2015 / 11:21 PM

It’s lovely and I can’t recommend this bath bomb enough ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you! x

11. 25th July 2015 / 12:36 AM

Gosh, I haven’t had a bath bomb in AGES. The last one I used made my engagement ring really yucky which put me off a bit! I’m going to try this one next time I’m in town. ๐Ÿ™‚

• 8th August 2015 / 11:21 PM

Ohh that’s not great! ๐Ÿ™ your lucky the ring never rusted as I think bath bombs contain certain ingredients that make them fizz when they come into contact with water that could potentially discolour the ring or damage it :O The Lush ones are good but again I haven’t worn rings when in contact with water so might not be a good idea! I also think some of the lush products can block the bath plug if they contain flowers or confetti ha,ha it’s normally the Christmas stock that does this so I try and avoid anything like this in the future xx

12. 24th July 2015 / 11:42 PM

Fab post, I have to agree bath bombs are the best thing when having baths ๐Ÿ™‚ This one sounds amazing, and I love the sound of the scent as lemongrass is one of my favourite scents, and the antiseptic properties are just a bonus in my eyes! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have never actually cut my bath bombs before I end up just chucking the whole thing in and hoping for the best so I think Iโ€™ll try that trick in future ๐Ÿ™‚

Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

• 8th August 2015 / 11:10 PM

Thanks lovely! The lemongrass really is beautiful in this and again it’s a very subtle scent which I love about this bath bomb! You should definitely try the bath bomb storage tip! I used to be obsessed with watching YT videos back in the day of LUSH storage and how to get the most from your products ha,ha! x