Bagsy Ray of Sunshine Bronzer

Welcome to the world of Bagsy, a new British born brand founded in early June of this year! I recently received a couple of incredible products from this new brand, but the Bagsy ray of sunshine bronzer was definitely one to stand out amongst them all.

bagsy, rayofsunshine, beauty blog, krystelcouture,

krystel couture, bagsy, bronzer,

bagsy, beauty blogger, bronzer, natural makeup,

bagsy, natural cosmetics, natural makeup,

bagsy, bronzer, swatches, beauty blogger,

bagsy, review, rayofsunshine, beauty blog,

bagsy, cosmetics, krystel couture, edinburgh,

Product Details: Β Bagsy Ray of Sunshine BronzerΒ in medium/dark Β c/o

WHY Do I like IT?

I love how natural this looks on the skin and always find it especially hard to find a bronzer that gives my skin that gorgeous sun-kissed look that still looks natural and not overdone, this bronzer does just that and more! My skins pretty darn pale and I always enjoy using bronzer’s to give more colour and definition to my face. This bronzer warms my skin up perfectly for summer, and you can use it for lot’s of different things too!

Not only do I use this as a basic bronzer, but it comes in even more useful for sweeping over the collarbone and cheekbones for more definition, otherwise know as contouring. The powders finely milled, giving it credibility when it comes to contouring and building on the colour for your desired look. Such a gorgeous matte bronzer and super easy to blend too! It’s definitely one of my favourite bronzer’s at the moment, and because it’s a medium/dark shade it’s actually not that dark on my skin.

This did take me by surprise as it’s not every day my skin can get away with wearing darker bronze shades without it looking silly, but this does give a really nice finish that still looks natural and blends nicely with my skin. Normally I would sweep this all over my face/neck first, then start building the colour up around the cheekbones for more definition; so this could be the reason as to why the colour doesn’t look really dark but blends more naturally with my skin.

It’s very pigmented, so you really don’t need much! This does make the product last longer and I really like how it’s a matte formula as I always get excess shine, especially during summer when it’s warmer. A great bronzer for oily skin and one I’ll be getting a lot of use for over the coming months! I also loved the cute little pouch the bronzer was stored in and it also comes with a handy mirror for on the go top ups πŸ™‚

WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT IT?

Beautiful bronzing powder, nothing I disliked about this!

HOW DO I APPLY IT?

By placing my face brush in the powder compact and gently sweeping the product all over my face and neck; I will then go back and define the cheekbones, forehead and collarbone for more effect.

Have you heard of Bagsy before? What’re your thoughts on this bronzer?

Share:

27 Comments

1. RuthyB1
    15th August 2015 / 3:41 PM

This bronzer looks beautiful! I love the idea of having a little quote imprinted on the bronzer – so cute. I’m pretty pale too, so this looks like it would be a great bronzer for my skin tone πŸ™‚

2. hollycarole
    23rd July 2015 / 7:48 PM

I haven’t heard of this brand before but oh my goodness this sounds incredible and I absolutely love the quote printed in the powder, it’s such a cute idea and really made me smile πŸ™‚ I’ve just started taking baby steps into the world of bronzer as I’m so pale I’m always worried I’ll look like an oompa loompa haha, but I love the look of this on your skin and really want to try it now.
    I also just wanted to thank you for the lovely and supportive comment you left on my post about my decision to train as a beauty therapist, your kind words meant the absolute world to me <3
    Love Holly x

3. 19th July 2015 / 10:32 PM

That bronzer looks gorgeous and I love the message on it – something small but something sweet πŸ™‚ I have to agree it looks very natural on the skin and I love a bronzer that does that πŸ™‚ This sounds amazing, fab review πŸ™‚

Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

4. Holly Olivia
    19th July 2015 / 9:43 PM

I love the quote, this packaging is so cute! x

hollyolivia12.blogspot.co.uk

5. 19th July 2015 / 12:22 AM

I’ve heard so much about Bagsy this week! Their products and packaging look just gorgeous, I really want to try some! x

Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

6. 18th July 2015 / 9:40 PM

Ok that bronzer is just the cutest thing ever, I would possibly buying it just for the quote. I love your hair too, it compliments your skin so well!

Angelina Is

7. 18th July 2015 / 12:58 PM

This is such a stunning product! I love the little quote imprinted as well, such a cute touch. x

nueyork.blogspot.com

8. 17th July 2015 / 4:44 PM

I have not heard of Bagsy, but for a new brand, they sound extremely promising. The packaging makes me want to cuddle kittens, and I LOVE the quote etched into the powder (the name of the product itself is so lovely!) I’m extremely pale so I always look to bronzer to make myself look alive (and my flat features need some of that contouring, y’know?!) Though I do think this will look slightly darker on me, I think it looks great on you!

May | THE MAYDEN

9. 17th July 2015 / 3:25 PM

This bronzer really warms up your skin, you look great πŸ™‚

bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

10. 17th July 2015 / 1:20 PM

That’s so cute, having a little quote on your makeup, the packaging looks stunning too! The product itself looks really good, it looks really natural on you and not too orange
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

11. 17th July 2015 / 11:33 AM

I have only heard of Bagsy through other bloggers. But all of their products look amazing, especially this bronzer. It looks warm on your skin, but not too red – gorgeous!

12. Laura Creeney
    17th July 2015 / 10:15 AM

The quote is so cute, I love it! It looks lovely on your skintone too (:

L x

13. 17th July 2015 / 8:32 AM

I love that it comes with such a cute quote!! And it looks really good on you! I don’t often used bronzer but I’m definitely going to have to look into this!!

Cathy | cxldfairy.blogspot.co.uk

14. 17th July 2015 / 7:04 AM

Wow, it’s such a gorgeous bronzer! I love the shade on you and the words are too cute! I’ve never really tried bronzer, this shade is something I’d consider!