RED CARPET MANICURE REMOVAL KIT

This is a little follow-up post to my recent review featuring the Red Carpet Manicure travel kit here, this is the removal kit that follows on with the Manicure Kits to remove the gel polish after 1-2 weeks.
redcarpetmanicure, redcarpetmanicureremovalkit, beautyblogger,
red carpet manicure, accessories kit,
Red Carpet Manicure:   Full Remover KitMini Kit and Accessories Kit  c/o

You get the choice of two different removal kits, the full version packed with more foil sheets and foam soaks, compared to the mini removal kit I have reviewed here today. This kit comes in perfect for removing LED Gel Polish from the nail surface, without damaging the nail or causing discomfort! You cannot use regular nail polish remover when it comes to removing gel polish as the Erase solution provided with the kit is a special formula, just for LED Gel nails.

The removal kit is super easy to use and not messy! I apply a small amount of the liquid Erase solution to the foam soak after sticking this to one of the foil sheets provided in the pack (sample picture above). You get a bunch of foil sheets that you can then use to attach the foam soaks as they come with a sticky back to attach firmly to the foil sheets. Once you have applied the Erase solution to the foam soak you will then gently wrap the foil/foam soak around your nail and hold this in place for 10-15 minutes, until the gel polish starts to shrivel and come off easily with the orange wood stick provided in the Accessories Kit

The accessories kit is another great attachment to the full set that you can get your hands on separately from most retailers to complete your manicure. The kit comes with lots of essentials such as orange wood sticks, cuticle/buffing stick and an emery board. The removal process is very simple and you also receive instructions on how to do this in the comfort of your own home with all the tools you need to get great results! The removal process takes me around 5-10 minutes per nail, it can be slightly time-consuming but the results are great and you can then use a nice hydrating hand cream after the removal treatment.

Have you tried anything from Red Carpet Manicure before?

Share:

18 Comments

1. Jenny
    16th December 2014 / 9:03 PM

Thanks Alice and it doesn’t take too long maybe a good hour set aside to remove old polish and apply a fresh coat but like I mentioned in the above comments the professional LED lamp takes seconds to cure the polish unlike the travel one I received which takes a couple of minutes! 🙁 The pro lamp really saves time but it costs a little more xx

2. Jenny
    16th December 2014 / 8:58 PM

Thanks lovely xx

3. The Style Rawr
    16th December 2014 / 11:43 AM

I’m rockin’ my Red Carpet Manicure nail today! I’ve never tried the accessories kit before, I might invest. 🙂

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 9:04 PM

Ha,ha me too!! I just applied the red sparkle party polish at the weekend and loving it for Christmas :’) The accessories kit is a must and makes the removal process so much easier and it also stops damage to the nails <3

4. 10th December 2014 / 12:02 AM

I’ve never tried anything from Red Carpet before, but it sounds great xx

thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 9:01 PM

Thanks Sabina, I highly recommend RCM if your looking for professional results in the comfort of your own home! such a great little kit xx

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 9:01 PM

Thanks Emmy, this definitely gives beautiful results and my manicure stays put for well over a week, it’s brilliant! xx

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 9:00 PM

Thanks 🙂

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 9:00 PM

Thanks lovely and sometimes it can be hard to remove if you don’t use much remover so I make sure to use a good amount and rap each nail tight in the tinfoil for best results x

5. 9th December 2014 / 10:49 AM

Sounds like such a lovely kit. There is nothing better than pampering yourself with a great manicure!

rae of love from berlin

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 8:59 PM

I know right! This kit is great and all the different accessories and the removal process is very simple too! Definitely worth treating yourself too! I am hoping to get the professional light as this drys nails in seconds, unlike the travel one which takes a couple of minutes for me at the moment 🙂 x

6. 9th December 2014 / 6:52 AM

Oooh if only I had the patience to use this. I’m so horrible with my nails as I’m so impatient with any sort of nail care…including removing polish. I may need to treat myself to this kit though. xx

Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

• Jenny
      16th December 2014 / 8:56 PM

I am very impatient especially when your left waiting for ages for the polish to dry then end up smudging it :O however with the RCM gel nail kit this never happens as the LED light instantly drys the nails xx

• Jenny