Wow, what can I say about this little tub of LUSH D'Fluff strawberry shaving soap!! Honestly I am lost for words this shaving cream really ticked all the right boxes for me. I have been using drug store shaving creams for years now and figured I would try a more natural approach when it comes to shaving and this really is the GOD of all shaving creams on the market. This is my first shaving cream from LUSH and I noticed it on the website one night and realised it was a new product, which always excites me :)
At the weekend I popped into my local lush and figured I would give this a try as the reviews online had the most positive feedback I have noticed on the Lush shaving cream range and I also love how its packed full of fresh strawberrys. This post really packs a lot of product for the price and I thought this would not last long at all but technically this should last you one to two months if not more and it comes with luxurious ingredients such as cocoa butter and coconut oil, I mean what more do you want in a product that will make your legs ever so smooth!!
Opening up the tub to find a gorgeous thick air whipped cream that gently glides onto the skin, with a light texture and almost marshmallow like consistancy, I just couldn't wait to use this. The smell is not overpowering and again mild with hints of strawberry and cocoa butter coming through but I can't really smell much coconut, the scent is very gentle and dreamy. In the shower I would apply this all over my legs and notice that the shaving soap lathers very well once you get a good scrubbing motion going and it goes nice and fluffy. Once you have the product applied you can then go in with your razor or epilator and you will soon notice how easy the razor glides and how smooth your legs look, it really goes feel good to use and luxurious and after using this on the areas you want you will then notice once the shaving soap is removed you will be left with super soft, glowing skin.
This shaving foam stops razor burns or rashes from forming and it's the most incredible shaving cream I have ever used and leaves your skin feeling super soft and smelling beautiful all night. The next day I can still feel and notice the effect from this power cream and my legs are glowing, I just cant get enough of this stuff and will definitely be re-purchasing again. If your looking for super soft legs that lasts days and a healthy glow, this is definitely a product you should be trying straight away and if you already have make sure to leave your thoughts below! :)
The main ingredients include:
- Fresh Strawberries - Natural source of minerals, folic acid, omega-3 and powerful antioxidants. Great for soft, glowing healthy skin.
- Rose Absolute - Soothing and moisturising with a pretty delicate fragrance.
- Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter - Beautifully melts into the skin releasing softening, conditioning and moisturising properties that help to restore moisture, and leave your skin ever so smooth. Great for treating dry, itchy sensitive skin, and smells like chocolate.
- Organic Rose Hip Oil - Excellent for the skin and known to be a good blood purifier. An important source of Vitamin C, they also contain a high amount of Vitamin P, B-complex and vitamins and rutin.
- Organic Free Range Egg Whites - Rich in minerals such as selenium and zinc, they also form a protective and conditioning coating on the skin. The vitamin A in these eggs also helps to maintain healthy skin by regulating its natural sebum production.
- Coconut Oil - Softens skin and leaves a gorgeous healthy glow, whilst deeply moisturising for dryer skin types.
What it promises:
- Silky Smooth Skin
- Vitamin Enriched
- Suitable for all skin types
- Soothes and protects skin
What I like:
By applying a small amount of product to my legs and gently lather the product up to get a good, close shave on wet skin.
- Smells delicious
- Zero razor bumps or rashes
- Not drying and very moisturising
- My skin is left glowing and healthy
- Leaves my skin very soft and smooth
- The scent lasts hours and my legs feel smooth days later
What I dislike:
What's your thoughts on the LUSH D'Fluff Shaving Cream? Will you be trying it?